The best Summer and winter trek in the Himalaya
Kuari Pass is in Garhwal Himalayas, it is one of the most entrancing treks and the views from this place captures the attention of many people, the views are magnificent and alluring. This trek is not tough, so if a person wants to start in the Himalayas he can start with Kuari Pass this trek is easy to moderate with inherent beauty.
The trail of Kuari Pass is through the lush green forest there are mostly trees of Oak and Rhododendrons. There are meadows in between of the forest and the mountain views are enthralling, if you go on Kuari Pass trek you will get the mountain views from day 1 Mt. Nanda Dev can be seen in front as you go upwards the views get better, there are beautiful sights and the trails are interesting.
This place is rich in Flora and Fauna and has got amusing scenic views, the inherent beauty of this place makes this trek an interesting one. Kuari Pass can be done by beginners in Himalayas.
- Duration: 6 days | 5 Nights
- Best Season: Throughout the year
- Level: Easy
- Highest Points: 12,516 ft.
- Trekking distance (total): (56 km.)
- Weather: Nights are cold and day temperature is pleasant during the season.
- Temperature: Dhak (-2°C to -5°C) Kuari pass (-5°C to -10°C) December to Jan.