Pangarchulla peak Trek: A truly sublime trek with thrilling summit
Pangarchulla is a high peak and a fable trek in Uttarakhand at an altitude of 14,700 feet. Many adventure lovers and trekking enthusiasts have scaled this peak and many have a dream of scaling it. The base camp is “Joshimath” which you reach by going through famous religious places. The summit climb is not technically difficult but is tough and skills are needed.
Unmatched Sights in Pangarchulla peak Trek
One reason of its fame is the overwhelming views. Being the part of Nanda Devi Sanctuary, it gives the best sight of Nanda Devi, Ghori Parbat, Barmal, Chaukhamba and other tall shining peaks which glimmer in the backdrop.
Varied Sceneries in Pangarchulla peak Trek
The sights will change, when the trek starts there is wealthy Flora and Fauna. The trees found there are of Silver Birch, Pines, Oaks and Rhododendrons, you can also spot different animals and birds but this diminishes when you reach the snowline and the scenery changes.
ATM Point and Mobile Connectivity
ATM Point– Joshimath is the last ATM point.
Mobile Connectivity – Your device will receive signals till Joshimath. There will be no networks ahead so finish all your important work and calls before starting of the trek.
About Pangarchulla Peak
- Pangarchulla is a very famous trek in Uttarakhand at an altitude of 14,700 feet between high peaks.
- It is a part of Nanda Devi Sanctuary
- The base camp of this trek is Joshimath.
- There are a variety of changing sceneries and excellent mountain views.
Highlights of this Trek
- Being the part of Nanda Devi Sanctuary, it offers clear views of Nanda Devi, Ghori Parbat, Barmal, Chaukhamba and other tall shining peaks. The trees found there are of Silver Birch, Pines, Oaks and Rhododendrons, you can also spot different animals and birds.
- Duration:- 07 Days from (Dehradun to Dehradun)
- Best Season:- March, April, Oct, Nov and Dec
- Level:- Moderate to Difficult
- Highest Points:- (14,700 feet)
- Weather:- Nights are cold and day temperature is pleasant during the season.
- Temperatures:- Day (14°C to 18°C) Night (-2°C to -5°C)
- Starting point:- Dehradun/Haridwar
Altitude Covered Per Day
- Joshimath (6724 feet)
- Gulling Top (9600 feet)
- Khulara (11,122 feet)
- Gailgarh (12,300 feet)
- Pangarchulla Peak (14,700 feet)