OUR MOUNTAINEERING EXPERIENCE
NIM (Nehru Institute of Mountaineering) and IMF (Indian Mountaineering Foundation)
- Our leaders pursued their courses from NIM (Uttarkashi) and IMF (Delhi) which are India’s leading Mountaineering Associations.
- The founder Mr Bhagat Singh Rawat is the most experienced person who started “HPMA” and Secretary Mr Chain Singh Rawat, both were the faculties of “NIM” since 1995 and have a vast knowledge and experience of trekking and high altitude expeditions.
- “HPMA” has experienced team of leaders certified in mountaineering courses.
Why plan your treks and expeditions with us?
Most of the people have questions in their mind about choosing the right organisation for planning a trek or high altitude expedition. I am here going to discuss the reasons why you should go with us!
- Who will not go with a professional team?It is important to choose the right organisation because wrong choice can turn very dangerous. The treks and expeditions have associated risks and you need proper knowledge and skills to overcome these challenges. We have a team of qualified professional leaders certified in various courses of “Mountaineering” who helps you in gaining those skills and knowledge.
- We have a team of more than 80+ guides and trainers to serve in the mountains and they are professionally trained from Nehru Institute of Mountaineering (NIM) Uttarkashi and Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF) Delhi. We also have Kitchen staff to serve in the mountains and supporting staff also goes along manage the activities.
We have explored every Trek and High altitude Expedition
- Mr Bhagat Singh Rawat (Founder) and Mr Chain Singh Rawat (Secretary) were selected for Everest’s Expedition by NIM (Nehru Institute of Mountaineering), which is a major achievement and every Mountaineer’s dream.
- Every trek and expedition which is mentioned in this site has been explored successfully and each trek is carefully studied for the best experiences of people who join us.
- Passionate team members are always ready for a trek and expedition, they have explored many treks and are exploring more.
- We do every possible thing to make your trek safe because if you are choosing and trusting us then it is our responsibility to make your safety our priority. The risk factor can never be abolished it can only be reduced, if you have a heart of mountaineer then this “risk factor” is the pleasure and overcoming every risk successfully is the real delight.
- Every equipment is available and for knowledge and skills or any other problem a Professional guide goes with you. We carry oxygen cylinders and First Aid kits on every trek.
We provide opportunities for NIM courses
We motivate people to join “Mountaineering” because the scope is wide, many of them are passionate but doesn’t have opportunities. We are giving a chance to people who are in need and who want to pursue their career in the field of Adventure.